Domain Names

Thu, 02 Oct 2014 05:12:28 -0700
WEST CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA--(Marketwired - Oct. 2, 2014) -
Thu, 02 Oct 2014 05:00:00 -0700
Minds + Machines, the registry for the .law and .abogado top-level domains, is pleased to announce general eligibility requirements for registration of second-level domains in .law or .abogado. Both .law and .abogado will be restricted to licensed lawyers or law firms, and all initial applications and renewals will be examined to verify that the registrant's license is current. To be eligible ...
Thu, 02 Oct 2014 04:57:25 -0700
Pierson quits Secret Service, the post-Holder short list, poll-a-palooza part II, top 5 outside advertisers, Jim McDermott is totally Bruce Lee
Headlines for "domain names" provided by Yahoo! News